The Allway Valve® is a professional China ball valve Manufacturers and China ball valve suppliers. we started ball valve production and sale&wholesale earlier in the year of 2005 and then have been growing gradually towards mature. The staff has grown from 20 to nearly 200 in the past 16 years. we can help customers with pipeline design According to the actual working environment and replacement & maintenance within the warranty period after actual installation.
The structural characteristics of the ball valve are as followed:
1. Small fluid resistance, ball valve is one of the least fluid resistance of all valves, even reduced diameter ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
2. Quick and convenient switch, as long as the stem rotates 90 degrees, the ball valve will complete the full open or closed action, it is easy to quickly open and close.
3. Good sealing performance of valve seat.The sealing ring of most ball valves are made of polytetrethylene and other elastic materials, and the soft sealing structure is easy to ensure the opening, and the sealing force of ball valves increases with the increase of medium pressure.
4. Reliable stem seal.When the valve stem is opened and closed, the stem packing seal is not easy to destroy, and the sealing force of the stem inverted seal increases with the increase of the medium.
5. Because ptfe and other materials have good self-lubrication, friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of ball valve is long.
6. Can be configured with pneumatic, electric, night and other driving mechanisms, to achieve remote control and automatic operation.
7. The channel inside the valve body is smooth and smooth, which can transport viscous fluid, slurry and solid particles.
8. Easy to install, can be installed in any part of the pipeline in any direction.
ball valve has original design,.exquisite technique,perfect manufacture and complete testing ways, it has passed ISO9001 international quality system certification and has been selling well all over china and exporting to many countries and areas, which are used widely in water supply and drainage, electric power, petrol chemical industrial,metallurgy and other trades.